1st September 2021
We are continuing with many of our COVID-Secure arrangements which have been in place for some of our non-public bookings when permitted during the lockdown. However, with the return of audiences and more people in the venue, we have updated our risk assessment and will need to introduce further control measures to support a COVID-Secure environment. These are as follows:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are printable at home. You can also display your ticket on your phone. Tickets are not available from the theatre ‘on the door’.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged (unless exempt). Our staff will be wearing face coverings where possible. We ask you continue to wear your face covering while moving around the venue – however they can be removed to eat and drink once seated in the venue.
- Contactless and Card is the only method of accepted payment. We also accept Apple and Android Pay. We are not accepting cash payment.
- There are no cloakroom facilities. Please keep your belongings to a minimum and keep these with you at all times.
- We ask you continue to maintain social distance while in the foyer areas. We have queuing systems for the toilets and bar, please take note of the markers to help with your social distancing.
- Clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) persons may use our disabled toilet if they wish to use a less frequently used toilet during their visit. We ask that others do not use this toilet unless disabled, CEV, or for baby changing. Remember not all disabilities are visible.
- We are using the NHS Test and Trace QR Code. If you cannot scan the code, you can leave your details with the house manager. This is voluntary and not required for entry to the venue.
- The theatre is cleaned before every event by our contract cleaning company.
- One-way system will be in operation at the end of the show, with exits via the backstage area when available. Please follow our ushers at the end of the show to exit the building.
- Our ventilation system will be in operation before and for the duration of the show.
- Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and toilet facilities. Please ensure you sanitise your hands on arrival.
NHS Test and Trace
The information provided below is for information. There is no requirement at the moment to use the NHS Test and Trace logging system as a point of entry to the venue.
- Download the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace App for iPhone or Android. You may already have this app installed for checking into other venues, such as pubs and restaurants. You can download the app here: https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/
- Open the App and Scan the QR Code (these are located around the entrance of the venue).
- You will need to show the activity leader or staff member your phone after scanning in to confirm the QR code was scanned correctly.
- All done.
- Mention to the activity leader or staff that you cannot use the NHS App to scan in.
- They will provide you with a customer visitor sheet to record your details.
- Record your name and phone number.
- If you cannot provide a phone number, you can provide an email address.
- If you cannot provide an email address, you can provide a postal address.
- Hand the form back to the activity leader or staff member for secure keeping.
- All done.
If you scan in, your details are held securely by NHS Test and Trace and not by us.
If you sign in, your details will be securely stored for 21 days and will be provided to NHS Test and Trace if requested by them. After 21 days, we will destroy the visitor details. These details will not be used by us for any other reason.
We recommend using the NHS Test and Trace app as this is the quickest way to record your visit.