COVID-19 Update – 24 February 2022
On the 24th February 2022, the Government ended all restrictions and mandatory requirements regarding COVID-19. Therefore it is no longer a legal requirement to enforce face coverings, check NHS COVID-Pass and ask visitors to take a COVID test before entry.
Following the latest government Covid guidelines, the wearing of face masks is no longer mandatory. However, we continue to advise visitors to wear a face mask whilst in our building to ensure the safety of our audiences, staff and performers, however, this is a personal choice by each individual. All of our staff will continue to wear masks in public areas if they are able to.
We ask that if you feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms you should not visit our venue and book a free PCR test as per Government advice.
Refunds on tickets are not available, however, some hirers may allow exchanging tickets to other performances. This is on a case by case basis and we ask you to contact us to find out what could be offered. For the majority of our events, there won’t be the opportunity to have a refund or exchange. If you have booking protect insurance which is purchasable at the time of ordering your tickets, please arrange a claim via their website: https://bookingprotect.com/
See It Safely – COVID-Secure
Our venue is part of the See It Safely campaign for operating safer theatres during the pandemic. Therefore we have introduced control measures to support a COVID-Secure environment. These are as follows:
- Tickets are e-tickets and printable at home. You can also display your ticket on your phone.
- Face coverings are advised.
- Contactless and Card is the only method of accepted payment. We also accept Apple and Android Pay. We are not accepting cash payment.
- There are no cloakroom facilities. Please keep your belongings to a minimum and keep these with you at all times.
- The theatre is cleaned before every event by our contract cleaning company.
- Our ventilation system will be in operation before and for the duration of the show.
- Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and toilet facilities. Please ensure you sanitise your hands on arrival.
NHS Test and Trace
The NHS Test and Trace (QR Scan) ended on the 24th of February and is no longer required. All data recorded by us has been destroyed following the request from NHS Test and Trace.